The ball the pros play with? Yeah, this is the one. When we developed the first basketball in 1894, we didn’t follow the competition - we set the standard. Over 125 years later, we continue to evolve and innovate alongside the game we’ve grown with since day one. Built for a game that champions originality and history equally, the Spalding TF Model M is constructed from genuine Horween leather - made exclusively for the hardwood. The grip turns butter-soft the more it's used so it can bounce, cross, float, and spin in the hands of the legends who hoop with it. Bring out the pro in you with the Spalding TF Model M.
- SUPERIOR GRIP: The Model M is wrapped in full-grain, premium leather that softens for superior handling the more it's broken in.
- SHOOTER’S TOUCH: Spalding Shooter’s Seam is designed for instant ball recognition, exceptional control, and precise accuracy.
- ELITE PERFORMANCE: Rotationally balanced butyl bladder provides ultimate air retention and nylon windings provide excellent structural integrity.
- RECOMMENDED FOR INDOOR PLAY ONLY: Built for hardwood hooping.
- OFFICIAL SIZE AVAILABLE: Official size and weight available: Size 7, 29.5".
- SHIPPED UNINFLATED: Inflation recommendation is 8 PSI.